Can't send or receve mms on my blackberry?

i cant send or receve photo messages on my blackberry curve 2
i have boost mobile i have the 60 a month plan i have called them and its still not working....anyone else have this problem? how did u fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Technology

• Try turning your phone off and take the battery out and put it back in and turn on and try. I was having problems with my phone and we did that and it worked. GL
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 9:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am pretty sure you have to download the email app. On mine I did, but I had the pearl.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Ive been having the same problem with my curve..I have a plan through sprint, but they told me they have been having tower issues! IDK, im just completely OVER sprint altogether
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• What the first poster said, you turn it off, take the battery out, count to 10, replace the battery and turn it back on... It'll take a little while for that hourglass of doom to disappear but once it's finally loaded you'll be able to send and receive pics again. It's because blackberry's don't update themselves while their on, and chances are your phone hasn't been updated in months.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i have boost with a sprint network....i was on the phone with them for 2 hours and still nothing...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i already did that! many times lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• hmmm... i don't know then, what a bummer. My friends have boost i asked if they've heard of a network problem they haven't, so it must be something internal in your phone. If you have insurance I'd go that route, I'm on my 3rd blackberry just because the phone randomly stopped working in some way, but I was always able to replace it. GL
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• bump

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2011