Do u even now?

The girl you just called fat? She has been starving herself & has lost over 30 lbs. The boy you called stupid? He has a learning disability & studies over 4 hrs a night. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. There's a lot more to people than you think. Put this as your status if you're against bullying

sunflowerbeth

Asked by sunflowerbeth at 9:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• Growing up my mother always told me to never make fun of others because you never know what they are going through at home. I thought of that saying often in school and it has stuck with me through life...
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have never judged a book by its cover. I actually tried to make friends with a girl in my 5th grade class and she wouldn't be my friend b/c I knew the girls that picked on her. What she didn't know is that I stuck up for her ALL the time.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• hey everyone picked on me all way up till i grads from high school and now my son that is 8 and is in speicsle needs class just like i was he is getting picked on just like me and i have tryed to talk to teachers and princeabull thy cant do anything thy said so im supost to wait till on day it gets so bad and my son kills him self just like that boy on the news! its bull!!!! and it is the same school i went to and it is not like i can just pick up and move we as mothers have to do something anything our kids dont desurve this its not there falt thy are diffrent or that people dont like them. it just makes me so up set and scared for my son and i have a girl that is 2! its not right.!!!!!!!!!!!
    sunflowerbeth

Comment by sunflowerbeth (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I hadthis on my Facebook! It is VERY true, and I am all for this!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:37 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• You as the parent can do something about bullying. If the school will not do anything about it GO TO THE SCHOOL BOARD. If they refuse to do something about it call a lawyer. If the child is disabled in any way get a hold of what called. Dizzy. They are lawyers who deal with handicap children. Even if they are not handicapped then still follow the same procedures. Your children are our furture. It's out job to try to protect them with whatever means we have.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 3:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2011