Pregnant Daughter making me a basket case

My pregnant daughter move back home. She went over some friends house and when she came back she looked mad. Now it is night time and she crying. I tried to help her, but she just saids leave me alone. Is this part of being pregnant?

HomeAlone45

Asked by HomeAlone45 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be nothing, could be something.  You won't know until she tells you.  I was more sensitive when I was pregnant.  Like another poster said, let her know that you are there if she wants to talk and that you love her. Not much else you can do.

PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Just let her know you are there for her no matter what and when she's ready to talk, your there. GL
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 9:05 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You have been pregnant before right? If not, then yes its normal. Don't call her a basket case and let her come to you when and IF she wants to talk to you about it.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• People are emotional creatures...and when your pregnant it makes it worse! You tried, just leave it be!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Abusybee, your stupid. She didn't call her daughter a basket case. DUMBASS. READ!
    Anonymous

• Pregnant Daughter making me a basket case

Anonymous

• lol, gotta love hormones!!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Thanks. I wouldn't tell her that she a basket case. I'm the one that is the basket case and yes I been pregnant, but I didn't go throgh this. or I can't remember. Again thanks for your help.

HomeAlone45

Comment by HomeAlone45 (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011