Opinions!

Okay so last month I made a post of my sister-in-law accusing my dad of inappropriate touching a one of our nieces. Now she all of a sudden wants to apologize to him. The only reason for this is so her kids can have their grandparents in their lives. She hasn't called them yet cause she's waiting for my parents response. Would you accept her apology or not? I would'nt for what she did is an unforgivable act in my book!

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Nothing is unforgivable.....
    BUT if he was doing that then he better accept it!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 9:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• that is unforgivable in my book. i know for a fact if someone accuses me of something as serious as this they would be dead to me for life. it is kind of interesting that she is apologizing...sounds like she is a liar because why would someone apologize if the claims were true?
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• was he doing it or did she just say that foe whatever reason? If she just made it up its pretty bad cause it could cause him lots and lots of trouble!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• She was making it up cause the little girl that she said he done it too was living in oregon.
    charmd18

Comment by charmd18 (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2011