Why is this bothering me:

My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday we lived together he's separated has 5 children I had said you are going again today he was going to Lynchburg with his niece well he got all bent out of shape yes I did say I would not keep him from his family to me that is the reason I said move out no he is demanding we only lived together a short while hadn't dated long I have a 17 year old handicapped I told him that I did not wont to break up do like we were before he moved in, he was like once a woman says that, that is it why that is bothering me beats me he calls me this morning about 12 I answer then again then 7:45 this morning but he talks like once its over dont you call me or me you.

Now I will have to call when he gets mail here he moved back with his older daughter boy the rent he now will pay she has a house here with me not much he says he will come tomorrow get the rest of this things and food he 's disabled I tried to keep living with him but just couldnt and he's very clean overboard to me he is good but him being demanding and I think he acts strange with food he hardly eats drinks a lot of beer to me he wonts to put a lot a time between the next meal.

How do you know when a man is demanding what are the signs next man says separated no leave alone and I think I need to stop living with men

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• You are correct; you need to stop living with men

Answer by rkoloms at 10:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm sorry, but I can't understand what you're trying to say because you chose not to use punctuation or any discernible grammar whatsoever.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• same here i couldn't understand reading anything. sorry. slow down and write each sentence with a period at the end.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It was a little hard to understand, but I do think you're right as well...you need to stop living with men. Take care of you and your child and don't be worrying about saving any men.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 3:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011