Did you know when you follow someone around to vote them down, it's easy to find out who you are.

Looking up someone's activity to involve yourself in questions that they've answered, then bumping them so the world can see you voted them down, when they are hours old is pretty obvious....kind of creepy and stalker like too....You know who you are...lmao

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 9:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Funny, the first time I pointed this out, the reaction was split 50/50 between those who started looking through their post history and those who freaked out and started following me around anon because I outed them. Wonder which you'll see more of now that you've reminded them (or pointed it out to all those newbies who think they have it all figured out)?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Girl, you got too much time on your hands.
    How's that fever? ?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I think someone did this to me once, but it just made me feel better knowing I have a life. :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I was wunnerin'..
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am guilty of this, lol.  If I have free time I'll go check what my friends have been up to while I've been gone and then go vote their answers up.  It's still kind of stalkerish but I'd like to think I am the "good" kind of stalker, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Gone woman! Gone! Now he's in bed.

Hehehehe dullscissors....it's kinda fun to figure it out, hence the Columbo avatar. LOL
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• hahahaha! Just earning my daily points, and making a point at the same time! hahhahaha!

Yeah, the little man told me he is all better, then puked again, and fell asleep. :P
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• NP,Yeah, it's funny because it was the same person who likes to preach about not being rude, and being kind to others. Seems kind of spiteful, and that someone doesn't know how to move on from an ancient post.

It's funny how all the activity stops when you point it out too!
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• That's funny seeing as you have no clue who we are talking about. Never even said a name. Hilarious. Get over yourself.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 10:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• HAHA! IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE! TOO BAD YOU'VE BOTH BLAMED THE WRONG PERSON.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011