Netflix question

I just signed up today, do I have to have something special to watch through my Wii? Or am I supposed to just automatically be able to watch already now? I'm confused and not finding the answer on the site!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Entertainment

• do you have it connected to the internet? the wii I mean. then it should work automatically.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 9:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• They sent me a disc to put in the wii to set it up, but I never hooked it up b/c I already watch through my tivo.
    But when you log in, at the top right there is a link that says Account & help. go there. half way down the page there's a link that says " watch instantly via wii" You should find instructions there.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You have to have your wii connected to the internet. Then, to use your wii, have a computer nearby. Use the netflix app (You may have to download this from the Nintendo Store, don't worry it's free) and then it will prompt you for a code. You can get this from your netflix account on the computer. I believe you have to go to activate device, and then select what you are activating. Then it should give you a code that you can type in on your wii, and then you should be set!
    rsskmommy

Answer by rsskmommy at 9:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• You don't need the disc anymore! Just go to the Wii store and download Netflix and you should be just fine. It's self explanitory once you get there.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• BTW the Wii store on you Wii...lol
    Musicmom80

• The Wii is connected to the 'net. DH just found the app thingy and is working on it now - but getting frustrated! We have a smallish analog tv so it's hard to read the stuff!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011