Is this normal? (passing gas question) adult content

ok so I am pretty sure it is probably normal tp pass more gas than usual when pregnant. But when I pass it it smells pretty bad. Sometimes I wont pass gas, but I will smell like I did even though I didn't is this normal? It is kinda imbarassing because sometimes my dh will ask if I farted and I didn't, but it smells like I did.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• oh passing stinky gas is VERY normal! in fact pregnancy gas is the stinkiest of all farts imo. the not noticing it would be something to ask your dr about, but i wouldnt be surprised if its just the hormone that makes our muscles more smooth working its magic on you.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:27 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• lovely side effect of pregnancy
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I don't know for sure, but I will say eat good healthy things, not junk. Pineapple is a sweet thing that is said to help with these things
    Anonymous

• Yes farting is in fact completely normal when pregnant unfortunately. Lol. The smells when you don't even fart things could just be that maybe you did and didn't realize it or it could just be you do have some different smells and odors that come and go when pregnant. Sorry I don't really have a better answer than that. GL.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 9:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• thanks....it is just imbarrassing then you are standing there and all the sudden smeel something when you didn't even pass anything or didn't realize I did
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• According to my dh, the healthier you eat, the less smelly it is.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:23 PM on Mar. 14, 2011