Have You Ever Dumped a Friend for Whatever Reason?

gj28

Asked by gj28 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes your "friends" are toxic and it's better to move on.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes Because I was too busy with work and school.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• yes because she was an instigator, life is so much more peaceful with her gone
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Agreed. I have. My first roomie was kind of fun face to face but she would throw me under the train anytime something came along (a guy) and I just had to walk away.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:04 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Who hasn't... It's hard to find a good genuine friend that will always be there. I trust no one so I have more acquaintences then friends... but it's good to know who your friends are because alot of them are just a dollar in your pocket.
    Shanti0327

Answer by Shanti0327 at 10:06 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Ive been dumped... I hinted that she should get her 4yo checked. He couldnt talk. hard to communicate. wouldnt make eye contact & other things that worried me... A friend of over 10yrs & thought we could talk about anything, guess that means anything but concern over each others kids.
    Anonymous

• Yes! I was told that I didn't have my priorities straight when I told that I was pregnant. I was 26, going to school full time, in a relationship for almost 5 years at that point (8 years now), with an idea of where I wanted my life to go, as well as working full time. The only thing I didn't have was my nursing degree and I still don't have it yet but it will happen.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• hard to find good friends...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Yes because she whined and whined about her husband being gone for a few days in the oilfield while my husband was gone for almost a year in Afghanistan. I couldn't take her whining so, she went bye bye.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2011