what's wrong with this picture?

We all come on CM to find others like us and to not be judged yet here there are bitches judging me being a bisexual and loving both my husband and my girlfriend. If you don't like the question try not answering it. Instead of judging something you don't understand

ariesmom20

Asked by ariesmom20 at 3:17 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I dont think any ppl have an open mind about bi, les, or gay... some ppl will never understand or even try to understand. My thought is just ignore them.! one can never satify ppl. if you make one person happy then you make the other mad. I say to you just move past it. those who care for you and your feelings should be the only one you pay attention too. There is alot of close minded ppl everywhere. If what you do makes you happy and puts a smile to your face then go for it!! if you sit there and give them the time of day then at the end they win! Keep your head up and ignore those with hate!!
    Princess_10.07

Answer by Princess_10.07 at 7:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• because people are immature and they are i swear jr high cry babies im sorry i get the same dumb A$$es for diff reasons but they are just drama queens and think the world revolves on drama .. its sad but it is what this site is i try to avoid it but geeze peopel
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• try visiting WANNA VENT or The MOB group their chats are uncensored and we try not to judge people only one rule no dissing other peoples family(kids, hubby, boyfriends, mif, uncles ex...)

people are afriad of what they do not understand and will try to convert you if they can ignore um and join us. I saw if your happy the do what makes you happy.
    ps.. i don't wanna hear the details tho
    myhytyed

Answer by myhytyed at 3:50 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• ya youll find your ass holes here you are who you are be proud if your hubby likes it thats the only one other then you you have to make happy forget the rest......

shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 6:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I think people judge because you are MARRIED and you and your husband are having a third party in the bedroom. Marriage is between two people. When you make love it's supposed to be something so magical between you two and not just want to get off by adding another person.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• People like that you just have to ignore.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• There are a lot of nasty people on here, but there are also a lot of very open minded people. Maybe you should find a group that accepts your lifestyle instead of posting in Answers. Once you find a group with members who are accepting you will see that not everyone on here is a bitch.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Do people really give a shit about what happens in other people's bedrooms? Methinks they need to get a life if they do..
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 9:25 AM on Nov. 24, 2008