Break up question

I'm having a hard time with my recent break up. We broke up about a month ago. I still have feelings for him. We broke up because he wasn't very emotional, very quiet, and didn't really make me feel special. I am more angry than sad because I never knew why he couldn't open up to me. We have broke up twice already. If he could just be more open with me and make me feel special we wouldn't have broke up. This sucks. Any advice?

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 10:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• If you both can't change for each other... it will never work out... Love is all about give and take... You have to give to get... and it always takes the bigger person to give first... so if you can't give in to something he wants from you... then he can never give you anything back... feelings grow from how much love is shown... if sacrifices aren't made.... Then how is that love??? When you both cool off... try talking again... be patient and kind... even if he isn't... our words often reflect the condition of our heart.... always act in love... "Everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger." (James 1:19)
    Shanti0327

Answer by Shanti0327 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Do you make him feel special? You need to set him down and tell him how you feel and tell him he is special to you and you'd like to feel like you are special to him. some people never show it. you should love him for the way he is or maybe you are better off broken up. you may meet someone that treats you more special. but don't hold that against him. how do his parents act? maybe he wasn't raised to do that. good luck!
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Sorry been there, but the simple answer to your question is "he's a typical man" :) hope it gets better
    amandahjc3

Answer by amandahjc3 at 10:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• do something to take your mind off him, even better start dating yourself,send urself flowers and lovenotes ect, and figure out what it is you are wanting, and not what you think you want. the only person who can make u feel special is you. once you figure out how to do that lil things in relationships like him not opening up or him making you feel special wont matter cause you will have the confidence to not let it bother you, and if he isnt up to your expectations lettin go will be easier.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• move on
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2011