Maybe pregnant? negative test but Ectopic worries.

I am normally on a 28day cycle, been regular for 5years now. I am now on day 35 w/ no AF. Been crampy for about 3days now (normally don't cramp except the day before AF and first day of, but different than normal and the cramps radiate through my lower back also, & pressure "down there"front and back. Took test this morning, was negative. Not trying to get pregnant, had a tubal done 8years ago @ age 21. Guess I'm more worried about ectopic. Anybody experience any of this? (No different stress or sleep patterns) Thanks for advice in advance, and I will update with whatever the outcome is whenever I find out. (I've gone through older post/questions looked for advice but everything is different situations with no updates so no answers found.)

OBVIOUSLY, I will call my doctor if the cramping gets worse, or etc....but just asking if anyone has had anything like this, or know anyone that has. 

amandahjc3

Asked by amandahjc3 at 10:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• call your doctor.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If you're worried about an ectopic, you need to see your doc as soon as you can - like within the next day, especially if you're having pain.
    Anonymous

• I doubt its an ectopic since you had a negitive urine test, but just to be sure you definitely need to do a blood HCG at your Doctor's. It sounds like it could be an ovarian cyst or even endometriosis.
    MommaChittum

Answer by MommaChittum at 10:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'd ask your Dr if it continues.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i have a friend who has endometriosis and she has this kind of pain all the time with her period...it has also made her late with her cycle even though she is usually always normal...she eventually had to have surgery to correct some of the damage done by it so i would definitely go see your dr to find out if it is in fact endometriosis...i have PCOS and im always late and have really really bad cramps the first and part of the second day of my periods...that is also a possibility but you would have tested positive for a pregnancy test even if it was ectopic i do believe
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:24 AM on Mar. 15, 2011