What are cxs contractions?

I am 24 weeks pregnant, and the last few days I have been having what I think are Braxton-Hicks contractions. A friend told me about when she was pregnant how she had cxs contractions, so I was just wondering what that is, and how it is different from Braxton-Hicks? Thanks!

NewMomLisa

Asked by NewMomLisa at 10:22 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Never hears of them. Here's a bump for you.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:26 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• googled it. nvm bing. but i couldn't find anything. it just looks like cxs is just an abbreviation for contractions. but honestly, idk. i wasn't very thorough in my search.
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 10:31 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• never heard of it. Ask your friend!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Maybe she saw the doctor notate it that way. When doing any medical documentation, you use all kinds of abbreviations, and cxs can be contractions. Also cancers and cultures, but likely this was contractions.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:02 AM on Mar. 15, 2011