How would you describe that feeling in you get in lower abdomen at around 10weeks?

jw, i cant really find words for it. i occassionally get this weird feeling like something there moving. But i think its too early to feel it. its my 1st pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A flutter might be a good word. I didn't feel my first until about 14-16 weeks, but with this pregnancy (my fourth) I felt baby move at 12 weeks. Ultrasound tech confirmed that, is what I was feeling :)
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Oops that, that is what I am feeling. Didn't mean to go past tense.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• flutters! Like a goldfish in a bag
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• while it does seem early to feel that little fluttering...every pregnancy is different it could also be the baby has hiccups and you are feeling it because the hiccups are making it move more than it normally would the first flutter i felt i was about 16 weeks and its cuz the baby had hiccups too
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 2:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2011