Boy/girl fetal heartbeats

Does anyone have a girl that had a low heart beat when they were doing an ultra sound? I have heard boys have lower heartbeats but with both my boys, One had a low heartbeat and carried low, the other had a very high heartbeat and carried high(we thought we were having a girl).

OurHeartsAwait

Asked by OurHeartsAwait at 10:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my DD's heart rate was always in the boy range (under 140) and she carried really low compared to the (supposed haha) boy im carrying right now. his heart rate is always higher than hers (the 150s) and he's so high i have trouble breathing sometimes. i guess thats why its considered an old wives tale haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• both of my girls were 150-160s
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Those are old wives tales.. and sometimes hold true not always.. my friend wanted a girl so badly was sure she was having one.. cause the heart rate then found out she was having a boy was so upset. While those numbers do sometimes hold true ask your OB they say there is nothing to them and they see all sorts of things.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 3:15 AM on Mar. 15, 2011