HAVE SOME CLASS **VENT**

We just went to mcdonalds here in town and some lady had no paitence and tried to pull in next to us, BEFORE my husband finished pulling our truck out of the stall and then had the nerve to SCREAM at us and call him an asshole. She is SO lucky my kids weren't with me. He is a cop and handled well and blew her off, but that made me so mad. she should've showed some class and not screamed, and well, she could've been paitent. SOoooooo rude. what is WRONG with people??

OurHeartsAwait

Asked by OurHeartsAwait at 10:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well ya know how those McD's cravings are....Some people just can't handle them. lol.
    PhoenixsMommy10

Answer by PhoenixsMommy10 at 10:34 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• She must've been part of that group of people that think the world revolves around them.
    When people act like that, I say a prayer for them. On a side note, McDonald's is yummy, but, uhhh, definitely not worth getting huffy and losing patience over =)
    careph

Answer by careph at 10:37 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Tell me about it! Some people just shouldn't be driving.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Hopefully her kids weren't in the car to witness Mommy flipping out.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Some people just like to cause drama, and make trouble. Don't stoop to their level. You're better than that.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It is just a normal fact of life, and without people like her, it would be a very uneventful world! I personally ( without my kids) would have flipped right back out on er!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I thought about it, but, didn't want to stoop to her level..my hubby isn't one of those asshole cops, but, I figured, if she wanted to unknowingly piss off a cop and scream at him, I'd by all means let her go at it lol....
    OurHeartsAwait

Comment by OurHeartsAwait (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It must be Mcdonald's parking lots yesterday! My family and I were driving through the parking lot and this woman speeds across in front of us to park! She barely missed us! Now I did blow my horn, really, they must have been having big mac attacks or something lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:01 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• They call it road rage. Alot of people have those attacks. I'm quilty of it as well. I'm just smart enough not to yell out an open windon and never in front of the children or grandchildren. best thing to do is laugh it off. That usually makes them madder. You come out the better person and they lose. Lol.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 3:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2011