what helps boost your immune system?

im always sick, my SO is never sick, in 7 yrs hes been sick maybe twice, me a whole lot more than that, idk why.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Health

• Eat allot healthier, more protein, water, fruits & vegys.
    starbucks_mama

Answer by starbucks_mama at 3:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• VITEMIN C. LIKE IN ORANGE JUICE OR YOU CAN TAKE PRENATAL VITEMINS. IT HAS THEM IN THERE. YOU SHOULD HAVE IT ON A DAILEY BASES IN YOUR DIET
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 6:26 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Probiotics, plenty of vitamin C (you'll never get enough from food alone so you'll need to supplement), vitamin D in winter, healthy food (particularly avoiding sugar and refined starches/carbs), rest, manage stress, wash your hands often, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I read about this person saying they take 5,000 IU's of Vitamin D3 for 2 years and they haven't been sick once since starting this. I've been taking 4,000 IU's for a year and so far I haven't caught a cold or any type of virus in that time. If you try it, make sure it's D3 not D2.
    big_sky

Answer by big_sky at 4:00 AM on Nov. 25, 2008