How did other moms transition from working full time to being stay at home mom?

I worked full time in a busy environment, continually moving, talking to customers, etc. and now that I am home with the baby, I find i really miss the interaction, the go go go, and of course, duh, the paycheck. And sometimes, honestly, it bugs me that i stay home and my hubby is bringing home all the bacon so to speak. I do Mary kay but of course, with a new baby, that has moved to the back burner.

dakotafriend

Asked by dakotafriend at 10:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• That was me seven years ago. I worked part time a couple of years since them. My advice enjoy the time with the kids, but try to get a part time job as soon as you are ready. not only to keep friends, fit, and your sanity but have a little spending money and to appreciate your kids even more.
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I went thru the same thing when we had our youngest child. It takes a while to slow down, and in time you may find that you like staying home better. But if not then get a part time job if you can, I did and it worked out, I didn't feel like that anymore.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 9:23 AM on Mar. 15, 2011