Herbalife?

Thinking about selling herbalife, need to know the good, bad, and especially the ugly.

Jtsmom0621

Asked by Jtsmom0621 at 10:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• DO NOT DO IT unless you want just the discount. The products are GREAT! but the business stinks. I sell it only to give my friends/family and me the discount. Business wise-go Scentsy. I made more in my first month with Scentsy than I did an entire year with herbalife.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 1:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• To be honest good part is you might make some money in the beginning, bad is that it doesn't taste so good & ugly is after sometime you might feel that your investment might go waste.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Check out advocare. It's a wonderful product.
    Anonymous

• My Mom's Friend has been doing it for years. She even rents an office because she has so many people buying, unfortunately she doesn't make any money. She can't afford to pay her rent for her apartment. Perhaps other Moms may give you some success stories. If you're looking to work from home our Team has come up with free training videos on what to look our for when looking to work from home. Visit: www.CEOTrainingVideo.com to get a free training.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:37 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Herbalife has to be IMO one of the WORST businesses out there...speaking from personal experience, they are over priced, and i had a TERRIBLE reaction to one of their vitamins, where my face literally blew up 2x's its size.
    It's a really hard sell, and you see VERY FEW reps anymore b/c the reputation has gone South by at least those I know who were in it

This is why I have my business, a service EVERY American needs, and we are soaring so much we can hardly keep up...Im helping people right now sor literally NEXT TO NOTHING, and the company is giving you back 300 bonus cash...Id be happy to share.

I earn between 1500-5K a month PT presently
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Don't know. But I recommend checking out Melaleuca's business opportunity. You can go to www.workathomeunited.com/number1moms or contact me directly if you like. number.1.mom@hotmail.com. No investment.
    Number.1.Mom

Answer by Number.1.Mom at 6:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If you are looking for a business with botanically based products, I would love to talk to you. I would love to tell you about a great alternative to Herbalife. I was approached by them and was not happy with the way the conversations went. Never even tried the products. Then I tried Arbonne products at a friends house and fell in love with them. As a business major, I felt I could grow a significantly larger business with Arbonne's compensation plan and product innovation. I was absolutely right. Let me know if I can help. Best Wishes!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 3:47 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Honestly, for me, melaleuca was no better than herbalife, was no better than scamway.
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 10:35 PM on Mar. 16, 2011