Need help with cupcake theme for my dd's 1st birthday?

beanspeanutmom

Asked by beanspeanutmom at 11:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Since it's her first birthday you coould pick something you think is cute because the next birthdays she will be able to tell you what she wants. I could think of alot of cute ideas, I think farm animals would be adorable, like cupcakes that look like pigs and lambs and baby chicks :) And the cake could be a barn!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:25 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I googled it after I came up with that idea and came across some really cute stuff! So if you thought of another idea you really liked google it and you can see what all you could do with it. :) GL!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• My dd will be 4 in July n ds will be 1 the same month. So I am combining their party this yr and doing a cupcake stacker. I am doing a ladybug theme for her, and dirt n worms for him : ) We are also letting the kids there (n adults too if they want) decorate a flowerpot, plant a flower in it and take it home : )
    Ballababy177

Answer by Ballababy177 at 3:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2011