How many of you have got tattooed or thinking of getting one?

80s pink

AnuMeha

Asked by AnuMeha at 11:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I don't have anything big and or elaborate but I do have two butterfly tattoos. I have one on my back and one on my ankle. They kind of have meaning. The one on my back is the one I got when I turned 18 and it symbolizes my freedom and becoming an adult. The other one on my ankle is for my grandmother. I have been thinking about getting another one.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 11:28 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I love the idea of a tattoo, something with meaning and that is individual to me, but am put off by the application, needle thing. yikes, that scares me.
    dakotafriend

Answer by dakotafriend at 11:10 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I am tattooed I am going to get it finished its a black dragon and when its doen it will be a full back tattoo and sleeves as well
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I have one, but it is small and I got it where I can cover it up. I don't really care what it is going to look like when I am old, nothing else on my body is probably going to look too great then either lol. It didn't hurt when getting it done either....
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm with dakotafriend, but I'm not scared of the needle. I really don't know what to get and like my DH keeps pointing out, "what is it gonna look like in 40 years?"
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I'm due for another one this summer... Here's what I want:

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• If I ever get one, which I'm not sure that I will .. I would get a "Tree of Life" symbol between my shoulder blades. Something classic, simple, and in sepia/brown tones.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:03 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I have ummm...*counts*...7...3 are connected
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011