Why is it so bad to not agree with the gay lifestyle?

Why is it so bad for someone to feel that two men, or two woman, engaging in sex together is, well, rather disgusting? Sure, what they do in the privacy of their own home is their business and does not effect me at all. Even so, if any one dares to speak out against the lifestyle they are bashed. I have a few gay friends and quite honestly when they hug and kiss and such in front of me it makes me cringe. I do not say any thing to them but I'd really rather not see it. It isn't my place to say that but I also don't feel it is any one else's place to tell me I must like and accept something that I don't. I am tolerant but I don't have to accept it. To me, it's just not natural. That is why I have a hard time with it. To them, whether it is natural or they are just experimenting is their business. I'd rather just be left alone to not like something nor agree with it. No o

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• because some peopel do more then bash or disagree is you dont liek it dont post to it simple as that ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You mean because I don't agree I should just not say any thing? How is that fair? What about freedom of speech? I am not mean or any thing, I just tell the truth. When asked I tell I don't care for the lifestyle. It's not like I am waiving a sign. It is not just cool to be one who is honest so I should just sit back and keep my mouth shut? Nah, that doesn't sound cool to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Because it is hateful to say something against people that love eachother...you really want to get into this with us. Some Moms on here are gay...some Moms on here have gay teens or adult children. So if you really wanna fight about this then so be it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Do people say something to a man and a woman being affectionate...no not usually. If you want to speak against people like my son...go right the hell ahead...I am waiting
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:32 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• And don't pull the sh*t of saying you have gay friends...obviously you are not a very good friend if you think you need to speak against their love life...
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:34 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I am waiting
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• no if you dont agree then go ahead say you dont but dont be a B**** and bash that is just childish i dont agree with it but i dont sit there and drag it out tring to make them feel bad this is not high school grow up
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:41 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• lol pwnmom your awesome .. all i have to say ,.., and i agree with you
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 4:42 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• We have a lot of good Moms on here that are open hearted, meaning they may not agree with a persons life style but they have heart enough to realize not to say hateful things when it comes to love. Just because a lot of CM's do not agree with the life style not many will get in the middle when it comes to matters of the heart. No matter what they believe in their religion or their life style. We are Moms from all walks of life who love and support all kinds of children.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:47 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I am sorry if some of my post came across as being hateful. Just being a Mom of a gay teen, it is a sore spot with me.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:49 AM on Nov. 24, 2008