Confused, idk if this is really a question....

My bf and I got in a rediciouls fight last nite and i ended up crying and he hasnt textd me all day then to nite on fb he says goodnite my love.......im so confused on what he feels.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe that was his way of saying he's sorry? My husband doesn't like to apologize, but after 11 years, I've learned that he has his own way of apologizing and it's not an "I'm sorry" He usually does something really nice for me that he doesn't normally do.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 11:38 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• sounds like he just needed time to calm down during the day but the fact that he txtd you means he was thinking about you.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It sounds as though he does not understand the depth of your hurt. His interpretation is different than yours.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i hope it is put i dont like him like ignoring me the whole day! it hurts......he doesnt like to admit hes wrong either*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• He probably hasn't text you all day because he doesn't know how you would feel about texting since your fight last night. Maybe he's hoping by saying that to you on fb you will start talking to him or text him.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• i always talk to him when we texts me or talks to me on fb. im always by my phone waiting to talk to him.lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• Try not to over think it. My husband does this as well. He gets over it. I on the other hand want to analyze and rethink. Let it go............sounds as if he has.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I agree with Sweetpea. He doesn't know what to do since the fight but wants you to know that he still cares. You don't have to wait for him to text you either you know. If you want to hear from him, then call/text him. Men get confused by what women do sometimes because sometimes, it's the reverse of what we want.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• just text him and tell him you love him lol
    wendyandjeremy

Answer by wendyandjeremy at 9:43 AM on Apr. 1, 2011