I hate asking for relationship advice but I'm not sure what to do

So today I was on the computer and I went to use my gmail and my husband had left his open. Well I found in his sent emails that he had been browsing craigslist in the personals section for women. Now this was in 2010 but still it doesn't necessarily matter when this was he was still wrong. I mean one of the titles of the post the women posted was "I wanna get pounded" and my husband responded to it about messaging him back and what not. There were other ones too. I have no idea if he actually met with any of these women but some of these emails was from when I was pregnant with our second baby even. I thought we were well over this stuff when he told me the truth about sleeping with some women years ago. But apparently not. I don't know what to do. I told him that we needed to talk about it but now I don't even care to really do that, I don't see what it will help. Ugh! I don't know what to do.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 11:48 PM on Mar. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I am so sorry. It has been over three months. I don't know that that should make you feel better. I cannot think of anything to say to help you. Your situation and your overall position will have to help you make the decision on where to go with this. I hope it works out well for you and your children.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:53 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• O.O I wouldn't stay with him! I would hate to find something like that, I'm really sorry *hugs* I hope you can figure something out that makes you happy. I'm here for support if you want to talk :)
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• I wouldnt put up with that, he gets u preg then goes and talks to other women from the personal adds! I wouldnt be with him anymore. He either needs to stop or its over, dont put up with it just for ur children either, my mm did that for 17 years and she regreats it, and me being the child she put me through it, hurt me too. Do the right thing.
    Mxcxr16

Answer by Mxcxr16 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2011

• It sounds as if he has no consideration for you at all, and I would have major trust issues with this guy. I'm not so sure I would stay in a relationship where my DH was checking out women on craigslist. I mean if the man truly cared. Why would he do this?
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If it was me, I'd be furious. I don't know how long it has been since the birth of your second child, but, enough is enough. It doesn't look like he has any intention of stopping what he is doing. I mean, placing personal ads when you are married, that's just not right. I would seriously be thinking about where you feel you stand in this relationship. He doesn't sound very trustworthy.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:19 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I'm sorry sweetie but don't let him get away with it or he will just walk all over you. Are you just willing to put up with it & settle.Stand your ground & talk to him about it.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:28 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i think you guys need to really start communicating. so when you go to him about this try to be open. sometimes ppl do stupid things for stupid reasons eve if they truely love someone. and remember there isnt anything thing two ppl cant work out if they love each other and if they BOTH work it out. Good luck to you sweety;.
    CrimsonHaze

Answer by CrimsonHaze at 1:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Is it really love to knowingly cheat on your spouse? I don't think any amount of communication can fix commitment issues that he has. It's been more than once now that he's done this to you. I wouldn't trust him at all. Some people talk about sleeping with someone "by accident" as if it's a simple process & that a guy just trips & falls on top of a woman over and over again with his pants coincidentally unzipped. Yeah right. To sleep with someone, it's a series of events and at any given point, he could have stopped and even if he had just kissed her but not slept with her yet and realized that it was wrong and stopped, that STILL would have been better than going through it. But he didn't. You would have never done this to him so why should you expect any less from him? I think now would be a good time to separate. I hear about these craigslist cheaters all the time & it's much deeper. He's basically into picking up hookers
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Hugs!!!! I am sorry. As bad as this is it may get worse. It is now going to be difficult to not to feel suspicious. He is spoiling any trust you may have nurtured. Mommy's and women just wanna nurture. I am here should you want a friend. Lots sa sharing. Let us support you.

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:50 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• It seems these days internet "sexual interaction" is very common and addicting for men. I'm sorry to say this but there's no way on earth you can trust what he says. I highly doubt he will stop and who is to say what else he is doing behind your back. Stand up for what you know is right and think about yourself and your happiness.
    CopingMom33

Answer by CopingMom33 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2011