Oh my bageebus!!!

has anyone had a big ol list of names and then all of a sudden you dont like ANY of the names that were on there? i had a list of about 23-30 girls names and all of a sudden 2 weeks ago i started not liking any of the names on my list, i now added i think 10 more to my list and this is just getting difficult lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Baby Names

• Yes I have gone through that. I have also picked out a bunch of names for both my kids before they were born and my husband pretty much said he didn't like any of them. It was kind of annoying. Lol. GL momma.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:28 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• lol. No, that's never happened to me. I've always known what my first daughter's name would be, which is Scarlett Abigail.

I had issues with boy names but only because my husband didn't like any on my list.

Good luck, hope you find the perfect name soon. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• That happened to me with our last baby. It was hard to come up with something that I liked, and then still liked it three days later! I was afraid we would have no name for the baby but we picked our two all time favorite names that we hadn't already used yet and went with it. We love the three names we picked!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• no
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011