Do bangs look good if you wear glasses?

I wear glasses everyday and I have been wanting bangs for a long time. I have a heart shaped face and rectangle shaped glasses. If bangs will look good, what type would you suggest?

JsMomma

Asked by JsMomma at 4:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I would say maybe side swept bangs my sister wears glasses and she always wore her bangs cut straight across and she looked so dorky.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 12:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I wear the "teacher glasses" and a year ago, my hairdresser accidently cut too much from the front of my face. The only way to fix it was to cut in bangs. Now I love them! Try longer ones that you can sweep to the side.
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 6:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• no,you will look like betty la fea? you know her, if you wanna see her photo visit my bog

http://janicefernandez0419.blogspot.com/
    lovingmom0419

Answer by lovingmom0419 at 10:11 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well I'd like to think mine do lol! They're shorter right above my nose and get longer to blend into the rest of my hair.
    lvlymummy08

Answer by lvlymummy08 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 8, 2008