My daughter is turning sixteen and I want to know what other mothers held as curfew during school nights

samif

Asked by samif at 12:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't have teenagers yet but when I was that age I had to be home by 10 on a school night.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i believe it was 10 or 11 not sure.
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 12:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• wow, i had to be in by 7, I was under close watch.
    samif

Comment by samif (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I don't have teenagers yet either (lord help us when our two girls get there) lol, but I am pretty sure I had to be home by 10-11. I also usually wasn't allowed to have friends stay the night or stay the night at friends houses on a school night.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• When I was younger, I had to be home by 8 on week nights and 10 on the weekends.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 4:47 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• On school nites, there was no curfew because he was expected to be home ... no reason for him to be out during the week.

On weekends, home by 11.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I have teenagers. They are not allowed to date or go out on a school night unless it is school related and then we are usually there also OR work related - then they have to be home 10 minutes after the end of their shift.

Weekends, they have to be home by 11pm as there is nothing to do in our town that would be done after 11pm.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• SCHOOL NIGHTS????

She has time to socialize on school nights???? My daughter is 16 and between sports, homework, and home life she RARELY has time to breath on school nights. I have allowed her to go to h.s. basketball games on school nights but those were over early.

If she has so much time on her hands that she can socialize on school nights... I might suggest she has TOO much time on her hands.
    Anonymous

• btw... we go by the law... the curfew for minors here in the area of san diego where we live is 10pm... so that is her curfew.
    Anonymous

• By law it is 10pm on school nights & 12am on weekends.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2011