Dark circles and bags under eyes

I have heard the tea bag trick but how exactly is it done? Are they brewed bags? Do they need to be warm? Can I take the 6 tea bags that I brewed for my pitcher of tea and put them in container and use over the next 3 days? Do they need to be kept in fridge? Someone who knows please help. Thanks!

huntin_mama

Asked by huntin_mama at 12:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Either google or search on Facebook for Dawn Gallagher's Nature's Beauty Secrets. She had posted that very treatment not too long ago. She is a top model, wife, and mother who has researched and interviewed women all over the world to find the answers to natural beauty to write her book.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• cold, brewed tea bags. cucumber slices work well too. even just an ice pack will help.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 12:51 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• My mother in law says that she always brewed tea and used them right afterwards. You don't want to keep them because tea bags wil start to mold and pick up stuff quickly. She also said cucumber slices work well too. If you do the cucumber slices they need to be cold. Hope this helps.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 12:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• also try spoons you've put in the fridge for a few hours or in the freezer for a few minutes. Vitamin K serum or cream will zap those dark circles away pronto (also great for broken capillaries.)
    spastic_poodle

Answer by spastic_poodle at 2:49 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Ya I do feel that they help..
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 4:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I'm afraid the best cure is rest, nutrition and little or no alcohol and if you smoke cut back on it, I am a smoker so I won't tell you quit
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 4:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• coffee works too
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:49 PM on Mar. 15, 2011