If I'm invitedwhen shoudl i expected the invitation?

My cousin's only daughter whom I keep in contact with on Facebook and twitter is getting married in May. I was really hoping to get invited and wonder if I should comment on being exctied about the invite or leave it be and when would be the deadline for me to be recieving the invite if I'm invited!!}??

only4Jasper

Asked by only4Jasper at 12:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• Some ppl send out invitations as early as 2 months in advance while some send out invites only 3 to 4 weeks in advance as too far in advance ppl tend to forget or lose the invites. I'd give it a couple more weeks before stressing too much. Also maybe get in touch & see if they have ur current address.
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I think most people send out invitations about 6 to 8 weeks prior to the wedding. Some people send "save the date" cards as much as a year in advance.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Checking to see if they have your current address is a good idea.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I think it's too early to look for the invite

Answer by admckenzie at 1:37 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Wait. But if your the out going type, kinda like me, just ask!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. I think it would be inappropriate to ask her about it. I would think an invitation would be out around this month and after this month, you can probably consider yourself not invited. Though I wouldn't understand why you wouldn't be invited either if you're in touch with her as you say you are - unless it was to keep the wedding budget down
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:47 AM on Mar. 15, 2011