What is your Favorite?

Due to my toddlers new found fasination with using my tile floor as a plate... my clean floors now need to be spotless.

So ladies what is your go to cleaner for your floors... the quickest one would be best, soldiers and there grime trugge threw my house daily so cleaning the floors is a daily chore. Usually multiple times...

thesouthernmom

Asked by thesouthernmom at 1:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Oh goodness - I have no advice other than maybe finding one that is "green" / organic that is non toxic so as to not worry about child consuming any chemicals :-s
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 1:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i've always wanted a steamer. maybe thry that.
    CrimsonHaze

Answer by CrimsonHaze at 1:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• have you thought about a steam mop? I'd love to have one of those. unfortunatly I've never been able to own one, but I definitely want one.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:08 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I always use simple green on my floors and I love it. It gets them clean and smells clean afterwards. The only thing is if your toddler is eating off them I am not sure it is safe for him. I would def try to get him to sit at a table or in a highchair to eat. Gl momma.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:11 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I would think a steam mop might be a try
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• My friend swears by her steam mop, she's talked me into buying one soon!
    jspenny2705

Answer by jspenny2705 at 9:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Vinegar, especially for laminate flooring, also disinfects and no smell once it is dry !
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 3:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I would go with a steam mop. I can't stand the smell of vinegar, so I won't use that to clean. Steam will clean and no chemicals or bad smells.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:29 PM on Mar. 16, 2011