please help ladies....

ok so i have two questions......how long does it usualy take take to get preggo. wen you stop using the pill....i use ortho evra something like that...my other question is how does natrural family planning work??? is it effective..???? have any of you ladies used it??? did you like that method???
THANKS FOR THE HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every woman is different. Some women get pregnant two weeks after stop using the pill, others need years. It depends on your body and on how long (how many years) you have been on the pill. My aunt and uncle have been trying for more than 3years because she took BC pill for more than 20years and her body took that long to realize its not on BC pill anymore. Always different.

about your other question, dont know. never heard of "natural family planning". lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:16 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Hi I was reading your question. Well about 2years ago I was trying to get pregnant and had many failed attempts. but Then i googled for Natural Family Planning... here is what i got and where. there a few steps to acheiving pregnancy.. hope you get a clearer picture! try this website and go under women.. then look for natural family planning..there you will get the steps to follow on helping to get pregnant, the natural way. good luck!!
    website name is: familydoctor.org
    Princess_10.07

Answer by Princess_10.07 at 7:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I got pregnant the first month with all 3 of my kids after getting off the pill. My first ovulation I conceived. It can happen that quickly.
    AngieD003

Answer by AngieD003 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 24, 2008