How to get a man to shower???

my husband is laid off and well he feels he doesn't need to keep clean...he has not showered in 2 weeks and yet he still flirts with me like I should just want to have sex....uhhh...no, that is not happening... but he does not "get it" and yes I have talked to him about it but he just ignores me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• so hose him down after two weeks with out showering or bathing yuk
    but you can put all his clothes in the wash wear he has nothing to wear or invite his parents over for dinner let them make comment
    about his cleanning habits it might work or
    no shower no sex it works well in our house
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:24 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I don't know what to tell you if withholding sex doesn't work. He's being real disrespectful to you by not showering. Is he depressed? Sometimes we all get that “I don't care” attitude, maybe that's his mindset. But, I do feel sorry for you :(
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• well if he wants to get laid then tell him that you want him to take a shower with you....he can run you down with soap...you could do the same to him =) lol....it worked for my DH when i thought he was starting to smell bad lol....he started to do the whole just rinse off and that was it....and that dosnt cut it lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:31 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I'd be in the shower and tell him to get naked and get in so he can get lucky!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Pull a Gilbert Grape on him. Invite him into the water.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:39 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• stop washn his clothes, he prob figures if his clothes r clean he doesnt need to worry bout himself, wen he starts really smelln hell take care himself, but invite into the water is also good.... but tell him ur not havn sex w him as well, him being dirty can give u infections... and that is not acceptable.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 3:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Hose him down in the back yard?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Make him bend over and smell his own butt crack!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• He wears the same clothes day after day too....drives me nuts! and no he won't shower with me and yeah I wish his head would bend into his own butt crack,lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• ah nasty take some soapy water and toss it on him lol
    wendyandjeremy

Answer by wendyandjeremy at 9:40 AM on Apr. 1, 2011