I have a friend that I am worried about?

My friend Danny told me about a month ago that he has shut everybody that he cares about out and went into a deep depression... He has been in Ireland for 6 months now after leaving and going to his grandmothers funeral there... He wasn't supposed to have been gone very long. However, the weather there got really bad (blizzards), family problems and passport being put on hold. Then even worse he lost his job.We would talk every night and then after Christmas the depression hit. I finally heard from him on Feb. 7 and I haven't heard from him since. So, if everybody could pray for him! Pray that he gets back to the states safely and finds a better job and gets help soon. He also told me that he would be moving back to the states soon. He also has friends,sisters,pets waiting for him here in the states.

Why pray for him....because Jesus would pray for him and everybody else!

terep001

Asked by terep001 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Of course we will pray for him. Keep constant contact with him. I think he just needs time to grieve. If you can, offer to help him once he's back. People who are depressed are secretly looking for someone to help them out of the dark hole they've fallen into.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 4:03 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• why would i pray for him what he needs is to talk to some one being depress is big
    one thing after other has made wounder why he is here yes god will help but he need to be loved
    and need to feel some cares for him and needs to belive in him self again
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:51 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I'm sending prayers, and I hope he gets the help he needs.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• sending prayers, and I hope he gets the help he needs.

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:29 AM on Mar. 15, 2011