Does anyone need a baby car seat??

Hello I am selling my daughters first car seat! I do not need it any more, The carSeat is in great condition. It has never been in an accident & does not have any damages to it. The car seat fabric has zoo animals on it can be for a lil girl or boy. contact me if you know anyone or you would like to buy it. am asking for 30.00 or better offer. I have pictures of it just let me know if you'd like me to send you some. thanks.

Princess_10.07

Asked by Princess_10.07 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Shopping

• you could also put it on craigslist for your area...then can find someone local and you wont have to ship it. and ask more and put or best offer, who in their right mind would offer more then your willing to get?
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 8:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• A new one is 45  here I would go lower no offence

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You shouldn't be selling used car seats anyway! Just because you say it is in good condition and never has been in an accident doesn't make it true. Give it to a family member or friend that trust you. You have no idea what kind of unseen damage there may be. BTW, I flag car seats when I see them on Craigslist
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Wow. I am not the type of person who would sell anything that is bad for anyone or has been damaged!!! Mostly when a baby's life is in it. I dont think you should flag ppls items just because YOU think they are liars.. there are places you can take car seats and get them checked before you buy it from someone.!! if i had a family member or friend that needed it trust me i would not be selling it.
    Princess_10.07

Answer by Princess_10.07 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Thank you shannon for your idea!! i'll try it there too but if A LIL SOMEONE see's it that person might just flag it!! lol
    Princess_10.07

Answer by Princess_10.07 at 5:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2008