At 31 half weeks getting crampy, headaches, drymouth and my back hurts from my butt to my lower back is this normal anyone in the same boat?

I'm almost thirty two weeks and these past few days have been rough like my first trimester I've been getting nauseous, headaches, crampiness and my lower back to my butt hurts does anyone know if these are normal pregnancy symptoms or what this may mean have you gone through the same thing?

babydoll845

Asked by babydoll845 at 1:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would go to hospital baby is on the way
    good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 1:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't rush off to the hospital just yet. I would def call the doctor and explain what you're feeling. They sound mainly like braxton hicks to me but the other things can be caused from dehydration. A lot of the time dehydration can cause all sorts of symptoms during pregnancy especially towards the end. I ended up in the maternity ward for a few hours at least once during both my pregnancies bcause I was dehydrated and didn't even know it. So please call your doctor though and see what he/she says and wants you to do, it is possible you could be in premature labor. GL momma.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• you need water! I did the same thing with my first.

sissy15

Answer by sissy15 at 1:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• you are into the 3rd trimester which is just as hard as the first for most people because being nauseous and everything can come back...but to me it sounds like braxton hicks have started and you need some serious water in your system...lay down in bed to relax and drink lots and lots of water..call your dr and tell them whats going on and if the cramps dont stop in an hour or two then go to the er because sometimes if you let the BH continue without getting them to stop it can lead to the real contractions and then you are in scary territory so lay down drink drink drink water and then call the dr if it doesnt stop soon good luck
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I am going through the same things you are :( as long as your cervix is fine and your not dialating they won't do anything for you :( I just went to the ER yeaterday and all they did was give me an IV for dehydration and check my cervix I was also having real contractions not braxton hicks and they basically told me to deal with it... I'm sorry and hope you get better soon!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Like many of the other girls said, sounds like dehydration. It can cause dry mouth, headaches, and contractions. I'm about a week behind you, and I've landed myself in labor and delivery for dehydration. I would drink a lot of water and rest of your left side before I'd rush off to the hospital.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• DRINK MORE WATER... Even when I was drinking a GALLON more than what I was told to by my doc, I still ended up dehydrated. If you go in now, they will probably just hook you up to an IV for fluids and have you in a room for a few hours and send you home. Try drinking more water, and see if that helps after a few hours. If the pain gets worse (as in, all around your belly, really tight and painful), then go in to get checked. But right now, it sounds like your body is needing water.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 2:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• call your dr. and let them know. drink tons of water...and rest! get off your feet, lay down on the sofa and read a book or watch some tv. you really do not want to have a baby now.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• drink some more water
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2011