Would it be safe to get pregnant again?

Hello,After I had my son a year ago I had gotten an inffection that lead to me almost dying. It was due to having a baby. I fainted,I could not eat,I couldnt keep water down or in me for that matter. I started to hullousinate,I had abdominal pains that were worse than labor pains. I was yelling in agoney. I was 102 when I left the hospital and after the infection took over I got down to 60 pounds! I looked like a human skeleton.
Me and my fiance would love to have another baby sometime after we get married,this would be our first child or children together if we can get pregnant. We dont wanna take a risk. He has a daughter from a previous marriage and I have a son from a past relationship. We would be ok with those two,but the idea of having a baby together would be nice.
What should I do? Should I try or should I not?

thank you fro your time :)
Apple

samie-apple

Asked by samie-apple at 2:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hmmmm i would go with what ever your doc says! GL!!!!!!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Deffinatly talk to a doctor first... you might be a high risk pregnancy now.. but also maybe not... no way to tell until you talk to your DR.
    k.stark

Answer by k.stark at 2:11 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I agree you need to ask your doctor. They know the nature of the infection and the likelihood that it'll happen again in a subsequent pregnancy. Also, they'll be able to tell you if your body is ready to handle another pregnancy. Hopefully things go more smoothly this time around! Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• check with your Dr!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2011