So lets just say you are babysitting for someone....

and tell you before hand (heavy drinker) no drinking tonight so pick up kiddo early. Then came to pick up after LO was asleep and said only had a couple beers and a shot. Do you refuse child or let them take her? I know if I would have those I may be on the floor. Everyones tollerance level is different, I know, but still. What would you do?? Be honest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• REFUSE! Get your phone and tell the person that you are keeping the child over night and that they refuse then you will call 911 right now and report them!
    karen020253

Answer by karen020253 at 2:19 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Complete honesty.  I know that some might think I am a prude but no, they wouldn't be going anywhere with the child.  Period.  They would be more than welcome to stay over night also.  I don't play that drinking and driving crap.  You come to my house after drinking, you aren't leaving until the next day. Kid or no kid.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 2:23 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't let them take the kid and I would suggest that they sleep on the couch or call someone to pick both of them up. No interest in drinking and driving, especially with a child involved.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• nope cause if they were to get in an accident i would feel horrible cause i could have prevented the child from being involved
    shellychivell

Answer by shellychivell at 2:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I would refuse to let the child go with the person and if they gave me any trouble and tried to take the child i honestly would call the police.
    MommyH4

Answer by MommyH4 at 2:55 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i would have them stay at my house untill they were sober and then thry could take THEIR child home, or ask if their significant other could pick the two of them up....
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 3:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• refuse the kid... and if they start to get nasty cll the cops... and let them deal with it!
    that or offer your couch to them...
    MOMMY2TWINBOYS4

Answer by MOMMY2TWINBOYS4 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i like REFUSE! Get your phone and tell the person that you are keeping the child over night and that they refuse then you will call 911 right now and report them!
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2011