What do you do anything special for St. Patrick's Day?

We bought our girls some little "clover antenneas" and my son got a green hat, and we got a few beaded necklaces, but nothing much... Looking for creative ideas for my toddlers :)

laird6372

Asked by laird6372 at 2:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Holidays

• no we dont.. ive been trying to look for some crafts to do with them, my son is begging for something green he can wear to school.. which i might do today.. go see what i can find them lol
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 5:29 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• we have Irish roots so we cook a big Irish-American meal: corn beef & cabbage, potatoes & sausage, crusty buttermilk bread from scratch, and Smithwicks for adults & green milk for DD. then usually green jello for dessert (not Irish but its fun!).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:58 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• Well, it used to be my anniversary and now that i am divorced...I am just now trying to figure out what to do now. I guess I'll listen to some Irish tunes and go to work.
    terep001

Answer by terep001 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 16, 2011

• celebrate my dad's birthday
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:21 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• green t- shirt
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 8:50 PM on Mar. 16, 2011

• we are Irish so we go to the parade and then walk around town and then come home for dinner; this year my sister will be in town for the weekend so we will plan around what she wants to do
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:24 AM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I'm wearing the GREEN today...  st. patricks day ... and pinching anyone who isn't!

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2011