irregular

For several months now I get my period 10 days after stoppingmy period, they are irregular because at one point I had a period for almost 2 months and they can go anywhere from 1 1/2 weeks to 2 months having a period. No matter how long I have it like10 days later after stopping poof it's there again. I don't know if I am still fertile or not. Knowing my period comes 10 days after stopping ,it has not arrived yet so it that ok , I really don't know how to say it becasue normally you go a month before getting period but I'm so use to it comming 10 days so i did not know if that ment i was pregnant or not. My period ended and I been having sex for like 12 days

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 7:58 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You should check with your doctor. You might get pregnant while your period is irregular, but you'll have a lot better chance if you can get your body back on schedule. Good luck!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:45 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yes there is always the chance you could be pg. But if you are having a full blown period every 10 days then you dont have enought time for the egg to implant. It needs 11 days plus o time etc. I would defintly go see the dr.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Right now I am late for what I normally go though but I am not late if i was regular
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 5:41 AM on Nov. 25, 2008