Would u be mad if u got no food?

Would u be mad if your dh came home with food for himself and none for u or ur kid? We both get home late so we always eat together at nigjt. And he didnt bring anything for us and theres nothing to eat here. I thought it was so selfish!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it's inconsiderate and worthy of a battle.  He would have taken his happy ass right back out the door and gotten us some food. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:15 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If he'd knew that there would be nothing for you two: Yes!
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Hell yah he knew! We arent home during the day at all! We alway buy food or go out. He knows this. And we eay healthy fyi lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:31 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• LOL.  What did he say about it?

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 3:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• He laughed.! And then said I was being rude!! Unbelievable! Then rolled over and went to bed. Dick. Sry im at that point where im fed up!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Yes
    Nicole22731

Answer by Nicole22731 at 3:44 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Honestly, I'd be mad too. If he were considerate he'd get something for you guys, too. I would also suggest stocking up on food so you can prevent this from happening in the future. There must be a 7-11 or some store open where you can get some food or order delivery. Some guys just aren't used to thinking about anyone but themselves but with some training, they can learn to. Unless he consistently does this, I'd choose your battles wisely and save the battles for bigger issues. Perhaps have a calm conversation with him about it later and just let him know, "Hey if you stop and pick up food on your way home in the future, can you also pick some up for us? You would be a lifesaver if you did that." Some men don't do things unless their asked to and are very methodical. Adding the "lifesaver" line at the end would make him sound like a hero and what guy doesn't want to sound like a hero instead of a disappointment?
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 3:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• ROFL I um have to keep deleting my responses on what I would do if my husband did that cause they seem semi violent with a tad touch of insanity.. Yes I would be mad.. to say the least.
    Punkslilncs

Answer by Punkslilncs at 3:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I would be mad too. All he had to do is call you and see if you had anything planned for dinner or already ate...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 3:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• uhmmmm.....how old are you guys?
    Cause surely at some point, people realize there was no food in the fridge at 8 am and nobody went to the grocery store so chances are pretty good the fridge will be empty at 8 pm.
    Start planning a little better with the grocery shopping, the DH is gonna be an ass whether there is food there or not evidently.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:50 AM on Mar. 15, 2011