irregular

For several months now I get my period 10 days after stoppingmy period, they are irregular because at one point I had a period for almost 2 months and they can go anywhere from 1 1/2 weeks to 2 months having a period. No matter how long I have it like10 days later after stopping poof it's there again. I don't know if I am still fertile or not. Knowing my period comes 10 days after stopping ,it has not arrived yet so it that ok , I really don't know how to say it becasue normally you go a month before getting period but I'm so use to it comming 10 days so i did not know if that ment i was pregnant or not. My period ended and I been having sex for like 12 days

itsajen812

Asked by itsajen812 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Do you know what causes this period problem. I have had heavy periods my whole life due to endomitriosis but never that severe. You should see a doctor if you have not already.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• have seen doctors and even gone to the ER. I keep getting blood work done test to test for diseases or infections and pap smears and they come up with nothing. I have not yet has a ultrasound to look to see if there is anything wrong. My step mom says I need to have this done to just make sure. The problem is I was on family plannig medical assistance and they only cover yearly exams and bc and they probably why my test where limited. I now currently have health insurance and is going to a new ob/gyn December andhopefully she can tell me something
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 5:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• right now I am late for what i normally go through but I am not late if Iwas regular
    itsajen812

Answer by itsajen812 at 5:40 AM on Nov. 25, 2008