My dh cheated on me a few times and...

I just found out he did it again and so i told him i cheated too. Which isnt true but i wanted him to hurt and be crushed and insecure like he made me all the times. I wanted him understand the pain. Now he is hurting like i have but i was wondering...
Should i come clean in a few days or keep this lie strong so that he can feel the unbelieveable pain of being cheated on.

P.s. i already know it isnt healthy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• He cheated several times? You are a stupid ass doormat saying "Walk all over me" sarcasm

MyOpionCounts

Answer by MyOpionCounts at 3:46 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If you want to work things out and stay with him I would say you need to tell him the truth. Explain why you said it.
    Brandi2206

Answer by Brandi2206 at 4:22 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• i see why you said it but it was not a good idea....anyways....why do you keep staying with him?? you teach men how to treat you. he has realized that he can get away with cheating so he keeps doing it. know your worth. it is easier said than done but you need to leave, if it is not financially possible at the moment, create an exit strategy. who knows, a blood test wouldn't hurt either.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• thats crazy. unless you want to continue living like that. It doesn't get better, he doesnt stop cheating and you will always wonder WHY he does this to you, how could he continue to treat you this way........ simple answer... b/c u let him. and this is what you are use to with him. I'd tell him 20 guys pack it up and go. (easier said than done but its your choice. you will never find any better ones as long as he keeps you feeling like this... take care
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 4:30 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I second that.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I would come back with the truth in a matter of factly way. When you tell him you should say now you know how it feels. I would also take inventory of what you should do. If your going to save this relationship maybe you should be honest and no matter what I would take care of yourself and your kids or kid.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I guess it all depends if you want oyur marriage to work out, i don't blame you for wanting to hurt him just as bad as he hurt you, but it soumds like you guys have had some problems anyway and its best to be honest with him, and maybe try some marriage coulseling, you can always come back and tell him that this is how i felt and i wanted you to feel what its like.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 7:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I wl never lie that I cheated though...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Sounds to me like he has a pattern of cheating and isn't going to stop. This is one of those few instances that I would acutally suggest a divorce. I had neighbors once that were constantly cheating on each other, it was just a really messed up situation all around and a horrible example for their kids.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 8:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I mean I think the real question is should you stay with him...I am not a judge but to hell with the lie to you told to get back. The reall issue is his cheating are able to live with that for the rest of your life.....
    PurplWildFlower

Answer by PurplWildFlower at 10:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2011