What did you dream about last night?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 6:29 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was black friday shopping there were playstations for $52 but i had to go to the bathroom and got lost in the bathroom and there were all these people in there so when i finally got out all the playstations where gone. i did get a pie though and i woke up before i ate it.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I went on a long trip, when I got there I tied my dog 2 a tree gave him water in his bowl, until I was finished unpacking the car but I was so tired I fell asleep. When I woke up & realized what I did, grabbed my flashlight & went looking 4 my dog. I found a cop, told him what I did while crying & told him to arrest me after I found my dog. Someone else took my dog in, they saw when I left him, took him, & feed him. The cop didn't arrest me, my dog was so happy 2 c me, I thanked the ppl who cared 4 him and told him that I'd NEVER leave him again. thats all i remember.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 9:15 AM on Mar. 15, 2011