What is a good dry shampoo for days when I don't have time to wash my hair but need something to get the oil down and the smell of my hair a little more pleasant?

dakotafriend

Asked by dakotafriend at 7:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• a clarifying shampoo and cond.
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 7:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Look up Nature's Beauty Secrets by Dawn Gallagher. She'll give you the information you need!
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Well, you can make some if you search for DIY dry shampoo, but if you want to buy some, I like the Tresseme and Psssst or whatever it's called lol. I like it more than the Tresseme, actually, but I'm not sure why.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:19 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Start by dropping your head and brushing your hair upside down. If nothing else, you can use baby or bath powder lightly sprinkled or puffed in your hair. Then brush it through.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 9:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• tresseme
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 4:15 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• try sallys beauy supply store for some better brands.. or try using a good clarifying shampoo the day before.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2011