How often do you have relationship problems? and Why that often?

LanaisSky96

Asked by LanaisSky96 at 8:20 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Relationships

• We dont really have that many problems. One thing that causes some problems is when my husband will do something I already said no to with the kids. The last argument we had was over him buying car parts for our son when I had said no. I am home with the kids and so sometimes he doesnt get why I say no, and its usually because I am trying to teach the kids something.

Answer by gemgem at 8:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• If he gets too cocky on me...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:43 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Once a month around that time. lol
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:50 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Thank God we do not have a lot of them but when we do it usally over miscommunication.
    vampkity13

Answer by vampkity13 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I wouldn't say that we have relationship problems honestly. Our relationship is perfectly healthy and we're very happy together. It's more individual habits that gets us going in an uproar. DH is a gamer and so his gaming often gets in the way of real life. Something that has been a thorn in my side since the day I moved in with him. He will tell me "Hold on", "Just a minute, let me get to a stopping point" or some other form of "Shut up, I'm playing". (Without actually saying it) Then five, ten, fifteen minutes later he still hasn't moved. UGH! Other times it'll be that I can't get his attention for anything. It's a lot better then it used to be though, because before he'd play MPOG and have his headphones on with the volume turned up. Couldn't get his attention short of hitting him across the head. Even though it's gotten better it's still a thorn and I really wish he didn't like gaming. At all.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Not very, and it's usually when one of us is sick and on edge or when I'm about to get Aunt Flo. lol It's very short lived- when one of us realizes what we're doing, we take a deep breath and apologize.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• sometimes when the financial burden gets to be too much
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Rarely, we are best friends and we work things out quickly, there is no point in staying mad and unhappy.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Once a month when bills are due. We are paying for mil's bills that she doesnt want to pay and they are under my dh name we struggle every month but he doesnt do anything about it. I dont get involved because as it is i dont have a good relationship with my mil
    morenarfr05

Answer by morenarfr05 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• we use to have alot when we first got togeather (i was still younge) now we are good . we might disagree over lil things but not actual fights
    wendyandjeremy

Answer by wendyandjeremy at 9:24 AM on Apr. 1, 2011