just wondering

has anyone heard the new hinder song "without you" i just did like five minutes ago. lovin it has anyone else heard it and what do you think?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oooh i've never heard it, but love lips of an angel, so i think i'll check it out...so thanks! btw, you crack me up. =D
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 5:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• well yes jodi i liked it i don't know how new it is cuz this is the first time i have heard it but good song.
    gees i feel like i am talking to my kids i don't get any response out of them either
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• LoL...

I know how ya feel .....

But yeah its okay ...i just started listening to that song a couple days ago..im sure i will get used to it,...but my neice listens to that stuff, im into the oldies, lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:55 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yeah, it's a pretty good song...... the singer's voice is sexy in a "I drink whisky and smoke 5 packs a day" way! Did you like their song Lips of An Angel?
    trkaelin

Answer by trkaelin at 10:03 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• lol jodi. I haven't heard it yet, but I like Hinder. I'm going to have to check it out.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:06 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• well finally some responses. i guess thats why i like it so much i love hinder love the voice and yes i love lips of an angel course it is all played out now. thanks for the responses thought i was invisible today
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i have never heard it until just now.I downloaded it and am listening to it now.I like it.
    wifey2006

Answer by wifey2006 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2008

• that's been my new fav.song for the week!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:30 AM on Nov. 24, 2008