How crazy are yours mornings?

Good morning MOMS,

I was wondering how crazy are your mornings?
I work full time from 7-330pm some mornings I have to take my daughter to daycare by 630am the latest in order to be at work by 7am. Man its such a struggle to wake up at 545am. I am not a morning person. My mind/body dos not wake up till about 9 or 10am lol.

So the night before I like to get my daughters clothes ready and seat out so that in the morning I get ready and than wake her , change her and we are out the door. Its good to plan a head and have everything set.

I know some of you moms have more than one child and like to make breakfast etc. how do you handle it all ? Do you find yourself drained early? what keeps you going?

I would love to hear everybodies story and mayb learn some new tricks.

MissChunkyLuv

Asked by MissChunkyLuv at 8:23 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• depends on the morning and kids schedules. tue and thurs DS has to be at school by 645 am.
    Wed I am at work by 6am
    Hubby usually leaves on Monday around 4 am
    backpacks all have to be packed and ready the night before, usually the only problem we have in the mornings is my daughters hair, sometimes they just have bad hair days.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:34 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• O god I know the feeling. Last night I took my daughter a bath and just put her hair in a bun. She doesnt move much at night so her hair was neat and still in a bun this morning which was great all I had to do was dress her. I think i might do that more often. She was a lil mad though she wanted me to put butterflies in her hair ..lol
    MissChunkyLuv

Comment by MissChunkyLuv (original poster) at 8:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Thank goodness I have a boy! (And. I'm a hairdresser!)
    My mornings aren't too crazy, unless we get thrown off, timewise. I'm OCD, so every move is timed or scheduled. Lord help me when something messes up The Schedule! Like a morning poop...my poor ds will inevitably wait til the last minute to announce he has to poop.
    Anyhoo, I'm just thankful I no longer work, and don't have to be 100% ready-for-the-world myself at a certain time. After 8 months, I'm finally getting the hang of being a SAHM.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• DS1 wakes up at 7-7:30 (new routine for about two weeks now, it's killing me!). I get him changed, turn on his favorite TV shows, then get him a sippy cup of milk. Then DS2 wakes up. I get him changed and feed him a bottle and put him back to bed. (He's a month old) Then DD wakes up around 8:00. I go up to get her, change her, and get her a bottle of milk. Then while they're watching TV I take the dog out and then get her food and water. Around 8:30 I get the older kids breakfast and while they're eating I get online for a little bit. I clean them up and let them play until lunch at 11:30-12:00.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:34 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• DH is gone by 4 am most mornings. I make sure that the kids are all up by 6:30. They have to be dressed before breakfast. By 7:15 they've been fed and are brushing teeth and grabbing coats/sweatshirts and out the door by 7:30. I get home by 7:45, eat something and surf the computer for a little bit before doing housework or some art before heading to work by 11.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2011