DOES YOUR YEAR JUST FLY BY?

I cannot believe how close we are to the end of the school year. Every year it goes faster and faster. What I find odd is that it goes as fast for my kids. Time seems to rush fast for them too, what is going to happen when they get OLD????

pammomof9

Asked by pammomof9 at 9:03 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think that when I was a kid, it seemed to take forever to grow up. Now, being a lot older and having kids is the factor that I notice time slipping away. My age is more noticeable to me now especially since there have been so many more technological advancements since I was a kid. Even my eldest commented on growing up fast so I do think there's a link to technology and the push for too much competition and stress in school. She said that she couldn't believe how much more her younger sister has to do in school than she did and feels sorry for her because it's just too much and too fast. Sometimes, it feels like maybe one day kids won't know what it's like to be a kid.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• clockevery year goes by faster than the last.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2011