LIVE THEATER, FAVORITE THING OR TORTURE?

I love live theater. I saw Cats twice live but cannot make it through 20 minutes of the movie. I loving seeing anything live, plays, musicals, bands (even ones i dont like so much) ballet, opera. I love Broadway touring companies, the Rep, Community theater, Dinner theater, College Productions and good high school shows ... I LOVE IT ALL!

pammomof9

Asked by pammomof9 at 9:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Entertainment

• I love live theater. Musicals, plays, ballet, I LOVE it all. I'm not big on opera music, but the performances (costume and scenery too) make it worthwhile. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:26 PM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Okay, so I absolutely LOVE the theater! But if I had the choice between sitting through Cats again or going for a root canal with no meds - the root canal wins hands down!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:56 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I think i liked Cats because of the company and the first time I saw it it was the best seat I ever had for a show (professional) the second time was with a friend who LOVED the show and knew every word, she was just too fun to be with. I cannot imagine paying money to see it again , but would go if I had free tickets... you can't pay me to watch the movie LOL)
    pammomof9

Comment by pammomof9 (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• I Love Theater Phantom of the Opera(seen it about 8 times) is one of my favorites I enjoyed Chicago too.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• LIVE THEATER LIKE
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2011