I sometimes have a hard time going to sleep at night so i took Simply Sleep, but do not see it anymore. It's been recalled.

But i would like to know what i can take in place of it that is similar!! Anybody try anything they could recommend??? Thanks so much

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 9:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2011 in Health

• generic Benadryl...that is all any of the over the counter sleep aids have in them that is active. Sleep aids are the biggest ripoff because you can buy generic Benadryl (diphenhydramine) for pennies a tablet. 25 to 50 mg is all you need for a good nights sleep
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Benadryl is a good choice, Unisom is good, and if those don't really work for you, you can ask your doc about a prescription sleep aid. I have a friend that can't take Benadryl because it hypes her up like crazy.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2011

• Melatonin is the only safe thing, it's natural, it's what your brain is supposed to make to tell your body to sleep.
    Anonymous

• I personally would also recommend melatonin. I use it when I can't sleep. It is all natural and doesn't have any side effects and you do not form a dependency to it either.
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 2:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2011